What does the UNSW Hockey Club have to offer
The UNSW Hockey Club was formed in 1953 and is based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney about 10 minutes from our famous beaches, Bondi and Coogee and 15 minutes from the heart of Sydney’s vibrant CBD. Our home training ground is based at the University’s water-based synthetic surface at Dave Phillips Oval on Banks Ave, Daceyville (just minutes from the UNSW main campus!). We have over 350 members comprising 6 men’s and 8 women’s teams as well as a junior club covering u9, u11, u13, u15 and u18 age groups.
UNSW has teams playing at the highest level of hockey in Sydney with games played at various venues and a full program of games scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (and some mid-week games) at Dave Phillips Oval. Other hockey grounds our teams play at include: Olympic Park, Kyeemagh and Bankstown.
During the hockey season April to September our synthetic turf is in use 7 days a week with games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and training throughout the week by UNSW members and various Eastern suburb school teams and clubs that hire our ground.
- Over 3,000 weekly visitors to the fields during Hockey Season including players, spectators and other adjoining sports clubs and activities
- Wide range of demographics
- 25% of Club members living within 10km of Dave Phillips Oval
- Large number of club members and spectators visit the area multiple times each week to go to university and train/play hockey
- Club functions are normally held in and around Eastern Suburbs
- UNSW Hockey social media sites receive over 600 hits per week
- A dedicated 600 email subscribers to our weekly and monthly newsletters
- Over 100 university student playing members
The way in which we can strengthen our relationship is by advertising your business to our network of people. This can be done in different ways; however we believe that the following suggestions would be of great benefit:
- Advertisement in the UNSW Hockey Club newsletter which is online and viewed by over 600 people on a weekly basis during the season
- Sponsors can display a banner at our home games at David Phillips Field
- Displaying your name on the jerseys
- Promoting your business at every opportunity in the press
- All Sponsors are advertised on our web page
- Promotional pictures for the press that would show your name (a very good way to advertise)
- Having a direct contact with a dedicated committee member to deal with any problems or questions
- Having playing staff available for any function to represent the club
- By using the player’s high profile this will entice new business
- Invitation to all club functions and meetings
- Open communication to all members of the club
As you can see from the above listing we are striving to improve our focus and to openly make an effort to foster a friendly atmosphere and encourage each of our relationships to grow ADVERTISING
We thank you in advance for your support of our local community sporting club. For further details please do not hesitate to contact the people below.
|Trent Hall||Publicity and Promotionsemail@example.com|